Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel Wire||Twist Style:||Weave|
|Surface Treatment:||Stainless Steel Material||Used:||Filter Wire Mesh|
|HS Code:||731414100||Package:||Wooden Case|
1. Meterial: Stainless steel wire
Sizes:Standard roll width: 1m or 48"
Standard roll length of stainless steel wire mesh: 30m or 100"
Wire diameter: 0.025-2.0mm
Sample is available for client
3. Weave pattern: Plain weave, twill weave, Dutch plain weave or Dutch twill weave .
|SAF2205 UNS S31803(S32205) stainless steel wire|
|Woven Technique||Plain Weave|
|S31803 duplex stainless steel wire mesh is made of 21% chromium, 2.5%molybdenum and 4.5% nitrogen nickel alloy. It has high strength, good impact toughness and good overall and partial stress corrosion resistance. In the world it known as 2205, trade mark is SAF2205.|
|Compared to 316L and 317L austenitic stainless steel, S31803 duplex stainless steel is superior at pitting corrosion and crevice corrosion resistance. It has excellent corrosion resistance. Compared to austenitic, it is with lower thermal expansion coefficient and higher thermal conductivity. S31803 duplex stainless steel wire mesh is widely used in chemistry, seawater desalination equipment.|
Pressure vessels, tanks, high pressure pipe, heat exchanger( chemical processing industry)
Oil and gas pipelines, heat exchangers pipe fittings
Sewage treatment system
Food processing equipment etc
Characteristics Square aperture, less rigid than plain weave, especially suitable for deforming, strong wire cloth due to ratio of wire diameter and aperture, it is mostly used for filtration less than 63 μm .
duplex stainless steel mesh Weave type explanation
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
1. Is your samples free?
Yes, we can provide free samples to my clients.
2. How many days will the samples be finished?
Generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 2~3 days if the goods are in stock.
3. And how about the mass production?
Normally within 20-25 days according to your order.
4. Are you a manufacture?
Yes, we have been in providing the products in this field for 15 years.
5. Is customized availabls?
Yes, we can OEM according to your detailed drawings.