Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Hole Size:||8*10mm||Wire Diameter:||2.0-3.7mm|
|Material Of Geobag:||Polypropylene||Material Of Gabion:||Electro Or Hot Dip Galvanized|
|Use For:||Highway Greening Engineering||Advantage:||Stable Efficacy And Greening Effect|
Galvanized Gabion Box With PP Geobags For Highway Greening Engineering
The geotechnical gabion bag is galvanized wire gabion interior lined with permeable fabric.
The water-retaining structure can be formed quickly by using local materials and filling sand, gravel, or natural graded gravel.
A high tensile synthetic fabric is woven from a single strand of a single fiber, mainly composed of polypropylene.
The raw material of geobags is polypropylene fibers.
|Uv resistance retention rate,(150h/%)||>95|
|Remark||Special specification and size can be customized according to the requirement of a contract or agreement.|
Gabion Box Specifications:
|Gabion Size(m)||Hole Size|
|2||1||1||Selvedge wire Dia||3.8mm|
Gabion Box With PP Geobags Application:
1. Highway Greening engineering - soil is filled in the bag to lay a foundation for greening road slope
2. It can be combined with vegetation to promote ecological restoration of the natural environment and greatly reduce the impact of traditional protection projects such as cement and stone on the environment.
Gabion Box With PP Geobags Characteristics :
1. With physical and chemical properties, this compound material can resist erosion, is not affected by the chemical substances in the soil, will not change or decay, is not degradable and can resist the erosion of insect pests.
2. This kind of gabion is an important part of the flexible ecological slope engineering system, which has the filtration function of target pervious to water and soil.
3. It can not only prevent the loss of the filling in the ecological bag, but also realize the normal exchange of water in the soil, so as to reduce the hydrostatic pressure of the slope, at the same time keep the characteristics of the ecological bag impermeable to the soil, and also keep the medium of water, soil and vegetation to survive.