Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Hot-dipped Galvanized Wire||Wire Diameter:||2.0mm-4.0mm|
|Hole:||Hexagonal Shape||Usage:||Retaining Wall|
|Aperture:||103mm*180mm, 300*300mm||Hole Shape:||60x80, 80x100, 80x120, 100x150, 120x150|
80*100mm/100*120mm galvanized Rock gabion Basket /Gabion Wire Mesh for retaining wall/gabion fence/gabion box
1.Gabion mesh wire: 2.0mm,2.4mm,2.7mm,3.2mm,3.4mm,4mm
2.Gabion selvedge wire diameter: 2.4mm,2.7mm,3mm,3.4mm,4mm
3.Gabion mesh aperture : 6*8cm,8*10cm,10*12cm,12*15cm
4.Gabion Tie wire/lacing wire : 2.2mm, 3%,5%,8% of weight
5.Gabion Zinc coating : 245-290g/m2
6.Gabion size : 1x1x0.3, 1x1x0.5,2x1x0.3, 2x1x0.5,2x1x1,4x2x1,6x2x0.3, 6x2x1or as customers' request
|2.0m||1.0m||0.5m||1||1.0m3||L +/- 3%|
|3.0m||1.0m||0.5m||2||1.5m3||W +/- 5%|
|4.0m||1.0m||0.5m||3||2.0m3||H +/- 5%|
1.hot-dip galvanized low carbon steel wire,
2.Zinc-5%Al or10%Al-mixed rare earth alloy coating, also named Galfan. lifetime 3times min than hot-dip galvanized gabion.
3.PVC coated , PVC coated on hot-dip galvanized steel wire and Galfan, many kinds of color
4.Tensile strength: 350-500Mpa,Elongation ≥12%,according to EN10223-3
5.zinc coating: mesh wire≥230g/M2,selvedge wire≥245g/M2,lacing wire ≥230g/M2
1. Economical. Just fill the stone into the gabions and seal it.
2. easy installation. No special technology needed.
3. Weather proof under natural destroy, corrosion resistant.
4. No collapse even under big scope of deforming.
5. Sludge in the stones is good for plant growing. Mixed to form a integrity with the natural environment.
6. Good permeation can prevent the damage by hydrostatic.
7. Less transportation freight. It can be folded together for transportation and further installation.
Gabion box is widely used in many fields,including agriculture,industry and construction field.
Gabion box can control and guide water and flood and protect bridge,bank,seaside area,coastal embankment works,roadway and soil.
1: Shipment: 30days after receive your 30% T/T advance payment. Or L/C.
2: Payment: 30% T/T in advance, the balance by T/T against fax copy of B/L.