Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel Or Nickel||Thickness:||0.12mm-2.5mm, Customized|
|Hole Shape:||Irregular||Length:||30-200m Is Available|
|Application:||Separate Gas-liquid||Feature:||High Operating Pressures|
|Hole Sizes:||4mm*3mm 5mm*6mm||Surface:||Smooth|
Q/SG12-1-79 steam fluid strainer standard specification model
40-100 60-150 105-300 140-400
60-100 80-100 80-150 90-150 150-300 200-400
20-100 30-150 70-400 100-600 170-560 33-30 38-40 20-40 26-40 30-40
30-50 48-50 30-60 30-80 50-120
Q/SG12-1-79 steam fluid strainerQ/YSZZ-88-91 steam fluid strainer silk screen form
1) Wire diameter: 0.10mm-0.55mm (common wire through is: 0.20mm - 0.25mm) In addition, a number of shares of wire twisted woven.
2) Opening size: (2 × 3mm) to (4 × 5mm) to the (12 × 6mm) also according to customer requirements on the hole size fine-tuning. The openings form the large hole and the orifice cross-arranged (the size of the holes in the longitudinal direction is the same, not the same width)
3)Opening Form: intersect
4) Mesh Shape: flat type network surface and pressed into a corrugated bellows-type network the surface (the width of the corrugations and the depth of different specifications)
5)Width range: 40mm, 80mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 400,500 mm, 600mm, etc.
6)Woven Style: single wire,double wire etc.
|Standard type||40-100 60-150 105-300 140-400 160-400 200-570|
|High-efficiency type||60-100 80-100 80-150 90-150 150-300 200-400 300-600|
|High-penetration type||20-100 30-150 70-400 100-600 170-560|
|Damping type||33-30 38-40 20-40 26-40 30-40 30-50 48-50 30-60 30-80 50-120|
Wire type: flat wire or round wire.
Round wire: 0.08 mm - 0.5 mm.
Flat wire: 0.1 mm x 0.3 mm, 0.1 mm x 0.4 mm, 0.2 mm x4 mm, 0.2 mm x 0.5 mm.
Mesh opening: 2 mm x 3 mm, 4 mm x 6 mm to 12 mm x6 mm.
Applications of knitted wire mesh
l Knitted wire mesh is widely used as demister pads for gas and liquid separators.
l Knitted wire mesh can be used for cleaning machines, kitchens and other components and parts.
l Compressed knitted wire mesh can be installed in the engines to decrease noise and reduce shocks.
l Knitted wire mesh can be used as shielding mesh for EMI/RFI shielding.
1. Are you factory/manufacturer or trader?
We are direct factory who owns production lines and workers. Everything is flexible and there is no need to worry about extra charges by the middle man or trader.
2. Which countries do you export to?
Our goods are mainly exported to Australia, Canada, UK, USA, Germany, Thailand,South Korea and so on.
3. Can I get free samples?
If the sample is available, yes, can be free. If unavailable, need to customize.
4. What is your minimum order quantity?
Actually there is no MOQ for our products. But usually we recommend a quantity based on the price which is easy to accept.
5. Which payment method you can accept?
Generally we adopt T/T, LC, Western Union, PayPal, Escrow and Money Gram.